Past Barks

Monday, August 19, 2013

Pilot Post

Welcome and well met!
I'm Annie, 23 years old, groomer, shelter volunteer, veterinary assistant, and self professed dog nut. Not in a hoarder-ish way, though.
In the background, you can see my five dogs, Percy, Piglet, Bridget, Bobsie and Doom (from left to right in the photo).
I decided to start this blog to tell stories about my dogs, share experience with various health and behavior issues, and inform the world about new dog products I find in my constant search to keep my dogs entertained, well fed, and happy.
I have a potty mouth, voice my opinions openly, and don't care what people think of me, so, if you subscribe, prepare yourself for some candid, off the wall craziness that will make you laugh, piss you off, and inspire you to get off your ass and enter the realm of the dog - my world.
My other blog, Little Miss Kitchen Witch has a few dog related posts, but is geared more toward venting and making normal household cleaning supplies yourself without the harsh chemicals. If that sounds interesting, you can visit it here: Little Miss Kitchen Witch
Prepare for another post shortly, because I'd rather my introductory post be separate from the real stuff.

Annie

No comments: