Past Barks

Monday, February 17, 2014

Dog Stuff To Love #4

    Its time for February's dog stuff blog, and since I missed valentine's day, none of us has to deal with looking at mushy gooshy pink frilly dog nonsense. Nobody wants that (or maybe you do? I don't... yeesh!) Instead, I'm bringing the fun in with toys, new ways to help your dog get his nom on, smell goods, and other great junk.

So, without further ado,

The Doofy Dog Blog Presents
Dog Stuff To Love #4


Let's start with the amazing collars from Coastal, their Sublime line of martingale collars is to die for - they come in funky, fashionable colors and patterns, beautiful for any bitch and in a range of widths that are just killer. The matchinf leads are easy to snap on, and the collars are fantastic for dogs who have a tendancy to slip out to catch some naked wandering time. From $9.95 at ryanspet.com



Next up is Percy's current pick, the tug 'n toss ball from Jolly Pets is bitable, throwable, chewable, and lickable (or so Percy says... I wouldn't know, as I don't generally make a habit of licking my dogs' toys, cuz what kind of weirdo would that make me?)... I do, however have a slight warning: this thing freaking hurts when crazygoldenpup loses his grip and it smacks you upside the head. Ouch!!!
From $11.99 fOr the large size from ryanspet.com

The Safemade Gimme Gummy is next up, and this thing might just win coolest toy of the year in my book. One of my favorite things about Safemade is that all of their products are tested to children's toy standards, so we know they're safe for everyone in the house. This hollow bear is made of a food grade silicone that is... get this OVEN SAFE up to 450 degrees farenheit!!!! Yes!!! Tat means you can stuff Mr. Bear full of your dog's favorite dog treat recipe and bake it there, then watch them dig it out. Worried about clean up? Don't! This baby is dishwasher safe too! 
From $6.84, amazon.com




The next three are some of my favorite grooming products, so if you have a stinky, scruffy dog, stay tuned!

Aromacare shampoo is my all time favorite line of shampoo for dogs, my #1 fqvorite from them is their calming lavender shampoo, it has a light scent that lasts for days, and leaves your dog squeaky clean. Its also great for nervous dogs who aren't so fond of tub time, because the smell of the lavender and other herbs combined is a natural calming agent. This shampoo is dilutable 32/1, so its absolutely economical, you can buy a small size, or a gallon size from ryanspet.com startimg at $4.47 for the small sized bottle.


Another of my favorite smell goods is Four Paws Cologne in Red... it smells like crack... or a man whore... I'm not terribly certain what it truly smells like (I believe its supposed to be CK1, but don't quote me on that!) This stuff lasts a long time, so your dog smells great for more than a day, and comes in a pretty container (hey, so I'm shallow about my smell goods. Sue me.) 
Available from ryanspet.com for $5.95



Last, but not least on my list, my absolute favorite shear on the face of the planer, Master Grooming Tools 5200 series Rainbow shears. These shears cut like butter, and are slow to dull, they're shiny and brifht and just fun. Pet edge offers them by the single (curved, straight in a variety od sizes, and thinning shears). They also sell a three pack for $99.99. Petedge.com




All My Paws,
Annie








No comments: